Florida Non-Resident CCW Course
This course fulfills Florida law which requires you to submit proof of competency with a firearm in order to qualify for a concealed carry license.
Required Equipment and Supplies:
All necessary application requirements are included as follows:
- Use of deadly force doctrine lecture (FLA Statute 776)
- Florida specific laws and regulations on concealed carry (FLA Statute 790)
- Handgun safety and operation overview
- Mindset and philosophy of carrying a handgun for self defense
- Your photograph(s)
- Florida application steps
- Gun and ammunition will be supplied for the live fire portion of the course
If you have already started the Florida nonresident CCW process on your own, we can help you finish it. If you have not started, we can take care of everything for you.
As part of the course, a fingerprint card will be included that will need to be taken to your local police department for completion.
- Photo: $20
- Application/packet: $10
- *Included with the course fee for students of full course. If you have already taken the NRA First Steps course and only need to complete the application process this is a separate fee.